Monday, May 08, 2006

Juventus-Palermo: 2-1

After correction from native speaker
I watched a soccermatch of Juventus versus Plaermo on TV yesterday. Actually I was able to watch only the second half. It was not exciting except for the goal that Ibrahimovic got. The goal helped him to break out of the slump. I am a big fan of Alessandro DelPiero and Juventus. I was pleased with the winning of the match so close to the end of the season and can win the championship. I don't think the team break out of the slump. I'm sure that the last match will be exciting. I hope they will win the championship.
Original diary
I watched a match of Juventus versus Plaermo on TV yesterday. Actually I was able to watch only second half. It was not exciting except for the goal that Ibrahimovic got. The goal will make him to break out of the slump. I am quite a fan of Alessandro DelPiero and Juventus. I was pleased with the winning of the match to close to win the championship. I think the team does not break out of the slump. I'm sure that the last match will be exciting. I hope they will win the championship.

2 Comments:

At 5/10/2006 12:45 PM, Blogger Ben & Christine Haley said...

i have to say that your english is good. i am trying to learn spanish now, so i know what it is like to try to learn a language. i also like football as well. my favorite team is liverpool.

 
At 5/10/2006 5:45 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

I am very happy to get a comment on my blog. I think it is hard to learn a language. Especially for me, to learn grammer and increase my vocabulary are quite difficult. I believe that my english will improve if I can continue to write a diary. Thank your comment!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home