Monday, August 28, 2006

Plane crash

Today, I heard a shocking news about plane crash. Fourty-nine passengers and crews were dead at this crash. At first I was afraid about a terror, because it occured in America.
However, it was supposed to be a mistake using shorter runway.
Within the last few days, I heard that a plane run across the runway as shortcut in Japan. It was supposed to be misunderstanding between pilots and control tower. I think one of the reason of this incidence was speaking English in spite of they were both Japanese. Of course it doesn't adapt to todays crash in U.S. I'd like to know the truth.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

2 Comments:

At 8/30/2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Most of them are caused by human neglect or mistake, right?
No one is infallible.

I somethimes make a mistake on my job. Fortunately, it never cause the serious accidents.

 
At 8/31/2006 1:08 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

Hello Kiyo-san! I am really glad to recieve your comment on my English blog. Please come to see my blog sometime. It is rarely updated. I cannnot write a skillful diary like you, but I will keep writing. It would help me improve my English!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home