Friday, May 12, 2006

My boy cried and my wife was mad.

After correction from native speaker
I was surprised at my son yesterday. He is nearly two years old. He went to a gymnastics club for the first time, then he rolled across the floor by his mother. After that he got in a bad mood and he wouldn't use his left arm even if when he wanted to be held. He cried several times after coming back home especially when his left arm was touched. I noticed it after my wife called me, and I thought it would be better soon and I told her to keep him quiet. However, his symptomes continued for several hours. So my wife brought him to a pediatrician, then the doctor found him that he had put an elbow out of joint!! It was fixed easily and his symptoms soon dissappeared. I was reminded that I had been in a same situation like him twice. I forgot about it! Of course she was mad about me!!
Original diary
I was surprised for my son yesterday. He is nearly two year-old boy. He went to a gymnastics club for the first time, then he rolled across a floor by his mother. After that he got in a bad mood and he had never used his left arm even if when he wanted to be held. He cried several times after comming bake home especially when his left arm was touched. I noticed it after my wife calling me, and I thought it would be better soon and I told her to keep him quiet. However, his symptomes were continued for several hours. So my wife brought him to a pediatrician, then the doctor found him that he had put an elbow out of joint!! It was fixed easily and his symptoms were dissappeared soon. I reminded that I had been in a same situation like him twice. I forgot it at all! Of course she was mad about me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home