Sunday, May 14, 2006

Unusual day

After corrlection from native speaker
Today, I had work the night shift, it started at 6 p.m. However I was called to work twice, and went to work twice. Each time it took a long time, so I had only 1 and a half hours before the night shift after I finished my emergency work. I went to a hot spring, took a bath, and I was refleshed. So, I'm working the night shift now.
Original diary
Today, I had to go to night shift, it started at 6 p.m. However I was called for work twice, and went for work twice. Each time it took long time, so I had only 1 and a half hours before night shift after I finished my emergent works. I went to hot spa, took a bath, and I was refleshed well. So, I'm working the night shift now.

1 Comments:

At 5/17/2006 1:14 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

Hi, lairthe. Nice to meet you to. I'm glad to recive the message from you. Thank you so much!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home