Thursday, June 01, 2006

Writing a Paper

After correction from native speaker
I have finished writing a paper and sent it to a company to correct it. This is the first time I have written a paper in English. I spent a lot of time writing it and still have other research to complete . After I receive the corrected paper from this company, I will send it to the editor of the journal. I hope it will be adopted soon.
Original diary
I have finished writing a paper and sent it to a company which correct it. This is the first time to write a paper in English. I spent much time to write it, but I have other researches. After I receive the correcting paper from this company, I will send it to the editor of journal. I hope it will be adopted soon.

2 Comments:

At 6/02/2006 10:28 AM, Blogger Sacul said...

Hi. I will be glad to correct your paragraph.

"I have finished writing a paper and sent it to a company to correct it. This is the first time I have written a paper in English. I spent a lot of time writing it and still have other research to complete . After I receive the corrected paper from this company, I will send it to the editor of the journal. I hope it will be adopted soon."

I am glad I could help you! Have a good day. Please visit my blog when you have time.

 
At 6/02/2006 11:28 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

Thank you for coming and correcting my awful English.
I will comment on your blog someday with humor!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home