Thursday, May 25, 2006

The Da Vinci Code

After correction from native speaker
I watched "The Da Vinci Code" today. It was so fun to see. It was a very complicated story but I was fascinated by it. It was not so difficult to understand the script because I had already read the book. My friend could not understand well without any knowledge of the script. I explained it to him after watching the movie, so he could understand the story.

Original diary
I wathced "The Da Vinci Code" today. It was so fun to see. It was very complicated story but I was fascinated in it. It was not so difficult to understand the script because I had already read the book. My friend could not realize well without any knowledge of the script. I explained that after watching movie, so he could understand the story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home