Tuesday, May 23, 2006

NOVA

After correction from native speaker
I went to NOVA and took three lessons for English conversation today. I really felt that my English had not improved at all, especially in vocabulary and grammar. I can speak basic English. I'd like to speak English more fluently someday.

Original diary
I went to NOVA and took three lessons for Englsh conversation today. I really felt that my English had not improved at all, especially in vocabulary and grammar. I can speak English with really basic one. I'd like to speak English more fluently someday.

3 Comments:

At 5/23/2006 11:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. You wanted a native English speaker? You're grammer is really good, so don't worry! I'm not sure if you typed it wrong, but I couldn't understand "I can speak English with really basic one." Did you mean tone or something? Well done on your English though, I'm impressed!
I think English people should learn other langauges, because other people learn English, but we don't learn other languages, which is unfair. I am learning French and German, so I'm doing my part!!
I hope to speak to you again, I don't mind helping out.

 
At 5/23/2006 11:59 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

Thank you about responding my diary.
"I can speak English with really basic one." means "I can speak English as a child with basic grammer." Didn't it tell what I want to say?

 
At 5/24/2006 11:33 AM, Blogger The Oriental Express said...

Good effort, JoJo. In your profile you mean you want to bursh up, not blush up. Take it as a typograhical error.

All the best,

Gan Chau

 

Post a Comment

<< Home