Friday, June 02, 2006

Harry Potter

After correction from native speaker
I bought 3 DVDs from the Harry Potter series yesterday. The fourth Harry Potter movie was on sale. Each movie cost 980 yen, so it is equivilent to $8.8US and 6.8euro now.
Original diary
I bought 3 DVDs of "Harry Potter" series yesterday. It's in a sale for the "Harry Potter" 4th movie. It costs 980 yen for each, so it is equivalent to 8.8 US dollers and 6.8 euro now. I think it is inexpensive in Japan. Is it more expensive than other countries? Could you tell me how much it is.

3 Comments:

At 6/04/2006 2:57 AM, Blogger Sacul said...

In the US you can find the first movie for 9 US dollars, the other two movies are 15 US dollars each.
You got a good deal.

 
At 6/04/2006 2:20 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

Thank you so much. I will wait to buy the 4th movie for bargen sale.

 
At 6/12/2006 9:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought 3 DVDs from the Harry Potter series yesterday. The fourth Harry Potter movie was on sale. Each movie cost 980 yen, so it is equivilent to $8.8US and 6.8euro now.

Good job on your English. I made a few corrections but your post is very good. Have a good week and don't work too hard,
Krista

 

Post a Comment

<< Home