Sunday, September 03, 2006

Baseball

I played baseball for two games today. We won once and lost one. I played as a short stop. It is more difficult than second baseman. I got three outs with 2 flies and one ground ball. However, I made two errors on ground balls. In addition, I could not hit even once. Main cause of this miserable results depend on my absence of talent of sports. I swung a bat like a tennis racket. This form was competely different from any baseball players. I used to play tennins in college, of course I could not play well. I was a only person who could not be a regular member for team competition in my 6 classmates. But, my team doesn't have many talented players, so I can play as a regular member. I feel my ability is getting better even now. So, I will get a hit next year.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

2 Comments:

At 9/04/2006 12:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

The solution might be that next time you are in the batter box you use a tennis racket, not a bat.

You must be very tired. Have a nice dream, jojo-san!

 
At 9/04/2006 1:50 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

Wow!It's a nice idea. If I use a tennis racket at box, I can hit all the balls. Recently metal baseball bats are improving, so I will buy lighter and wider one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home