Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup

The World Cup will start today. Germany have to play the opening match in this tournament. So, a few leading contenders could win the opening much. In 2002, the previous champion France National team was defeated by Senegal in the opening match. However, Germany belongs to easy group to win, and they have a rich tradition to win a world cup even if they seems to vulnerable. No one thought they reached to the final at last World Cup in Japan.
I watched two world cup games in Oita, Japan in 2002. I watched the goal which Alex Del Piero got and brought Italy to the final tournament. It must be the last world cup to him and other veteran such as Zidane, Inzaghi, Cafu, Ronald, Beckham and Ballack. I'm lokking forward to watch them play. Of course I cheer for the Japan National team.


* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home