Monday, September 04, 2006

muscular pain

Today, I suffered severe muscular pain, because of hard excercise yesterday. My right shoulder was swelled slightly, and I couldn't throw anything. Someone who didn't know about my baseball game yesterday asked me whether I had a problem with my leg. Actually, I also had a leg pain, and could not walk well. I hope these pain would dissapear tomorrow!

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

2 Comments:

At 9/05/2006 12:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

It means you're still young. I never have muscle pain on the next day.
I need more exercise.

 
At 9/05/2006 11:51 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

If I exercise more, this pain will turn into muscle. But I cannnot move for a while. I wish you felt muscular pain today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home