Thursday, September 07, 2006

the Juvenile Law

Today one supected person who was supposed to be a murder was found in a montainous area as dead. It supposes that he is the murder. His name was withheld under the Juvenile Law by police, although name of the victim could see everywhere on the news. We didn't know his name, age, and even how he looked. We suffered from fears of the murder, he could go wherever. He could come to Kyshu where I live. The Juvenile Law should be changed to disclose the information of murders or atrocious criminals.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

2 Comments:

At 9/08/2006 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Something is wrong with our world.
No one has a right to kill or hurt others.

I'm sick of these kinds of incidens.

 
At 9/08/2006 5:46 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

I am afraid that crimes are increasing and more violently. I'd like to be protected from these criminals. How can we hide from murders without knowing their name and appearance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home