Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Learning Italian and Spanish

I've just started learning Italian and Spanish. It is not necessary to learn other languages especially Italian. I have a few chance to stay in the Dominican Republic for several months. But, there is no chance to stay in Italy now. However, I'd decidec to learn Italian for my kind of hobby. These languages are said to be similar because of these origin. But, it must be tough way to do. I will study English, Italian and Spanish simultaneously, and will be a quadrilingual speaker.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 7/10/2007 10:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Corrections as requested:

I've just started learning Italian and Spanish. It is not necessary to learn other languages especially Italian. I have had a few chances to stay in the Dominican Republic for several months. But, there is no chance to stay in Italy now. However, I've decided to learn Italian for a kind of hobby. These languages are said to be similar because of their origins. It must be tough way to learn. I will study English, Italian and Spanish simultaneously and will become a quadrilingual speaker.

Good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home