Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Futsal

I played futsal yesterday. It was my first experience to play in a game. Once I got into a car to go to a futsal court, it started raining. It became heavy rain in a minute, and I saw lightning flash. Normally, we play it whatever the weather is. Although we hesitated to play because of bad weather, the court manager decided that it would be able to play. So, if we quitted to play, we should pay a court fee, we were forced to play games. At first, we were afraid of the lightning, but it went better soon.
The opposing team was consisted with 8 players despite we had 12 players. So, we divided us for two teams. I belonged to a team which was consisted with beginners and medium players. The opposing team played by rotation. Each priod took 7 minutes, and we played 7 periods. I joined 2.5 periods. It was much hectic. I could not play well, of course I'm a beginner. The players who played soccer in their school days could play well and the beginners could not play well. I found obvious diferrencies between experienced players and beginners. I should have more stamina and agility. Technique is not so important at first. It seems a few time to play futsal twice a month, however I have more stamina than before. I feel that I am still improving even 32 years old.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

3 Comments:

At 9/13/2006 12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi!

Well, 32 year-old man sounds very young.

You play baseball and then futsal. You are very much like a real sports man.

 
At 9/13/2006 1:18 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

I have to play baseball just twice a year.
I've just started to play futsal since April.
After graduating university, I had not exercised for almost 10 years.
I'm a fake sports man. It just seems to be.

 
At 9/15/2006 10:16 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

Something is wrong with the blog.
So, it's a test.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home