Monday, September 11, 2006

Schumacher will retire.

Michael Schumacher will retire from race driving at the end of the 2006 World Championship. Whatever the final result of this year’s championship, Michael leaves Formula 1. He is one of the greatest drivers in F1 history. He holds most of all records, such as number of championships, wins, pole positions, fastest laps. I have seen him from his Formula 1 debut at Spa. I will lose one of the favorite F1 pilots. In these days, There are a few pilot with charisma. I think he is the last charisma in Fomula 1 grand prix. Who will be the next? Alonso? Raikkonen? Button? I don't think so. F1GP must run without charisma. Anyway he got 10 point after winning of Monza. He is just only 2 points behind Alonso. He will win his 8th World Championships. I'd like to see him at Suzuka in October, but I can't. I'll go to Suzuka next year to find next charisma.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

3 Comments:

At 9/12/2006 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope his safety in the rest of the races.

Believe it or not, while I'm writing this, bbc radio on the internet now is broadcasting about Schumacher in the news.

see you!

 
At 9/12/2006 9:28 AM, Blogger JoJo said...

I hope too. But he can beat Alonso and win 8th Championships.He will be a legend.

 
At 7/10/2007 10:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I agree with persons about michael schumacher is a legend, because i have enjoyed watching and supporting him since 1991 and i will never follow no one else in formula 1. he is a great sincere gentleman with a soft smooth voice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home