Sunday, September 17, 2006

Typhoon

A huge typhoon is now hitting Kyusyu, I'm feelling the strong wind and had black out twice. It seems one of the biggest typhoon I've ever experienced. But the name of typhoon No.13 is SunSun. It is strange for typhoon's name, it seems very cute and reminds me a sunshine. Of course, we cannot see sunshine during in the typhoon. I stay in my parents in law's home so I wish my apartment would be safe, and no one would be injured by the typhoon.

* If there's any native english speaker who could read this diary, could you please correct my grammer? I will erase these sentences after the comment to correct my english.

2 Comments:

At 9/18/2006 12:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As I live in Tokyo, we usually don't suffer big damage.

I'm sure your house is OK.

 
At 9/18/2006 11:27 PM, Blogger JoJo said...

Yeah, My house is OK.

I think that broadcast in Tokyo always overreact the typhoon which hit Kanto district even when it is not so huge.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home